Hermosa Hotel Amenities
Free baggage storage is available to all guests before you check-in and after you check-out of your room. The baggage room is video monitored and is open only during business hours.
Over the years we have become a favorite within the diving community, and we strive to make stays convenient for our diver friends by offering specific amenities you’ll find helpful.
|Dive Lockers can be issued to you or your group at no charge to store your heavy gear.
Request these at the time you’re making your reservation to make sure we hold one for you. These are accessible to you 24 hours a day.
|Outdoor Dive Gear Shower
Divers, you can rinse your wetsuits and gear after each dive.
A full day of diving planned after your morning checkout? Not to worry! After your morning checkout on the day of your departure, feel free to store your bags in our Baggage Room all day. When you return for your bags prior to catching your boat home, we have indoor showers available for you to freshen up prior to heading home for just a $5 fee (includes one towel, shampoo and soap).
Guests may relax in our lobby, where coffee and free wi-fi are available. Lounge with a book in one of the comfy chairs throughout the hotel or perhaps enjoy a little sunning and people-watching from one of our second- or third-floor balconies.
|We are Pet Friendly!
We allow small dogs in some of our rooms, upon availability and with advance registration and a $25/night pet fee. The following criteria and a fee apply for all visiting pets:
* Must be 35 pounds or less
* Pet must have own carrier/bed
* Pet must sleep in own carrier/bed
* Pet must have and use own water/food dishes
* Owner must clean up all pet waste/excrement
* Owner should consider lint roller if pet is shedding
* Advance Reservations/Registration Mandatory
* Only certain rooms are pet-friendly and are limited upon availability
* Pet must never be left alone in room or on property
* Pet must never be allowed to roam off-leash or without owner
* Pet must wear current dog license from home jurisdiction
* No barking or whining/disturbing noises
* No use of people bedding/pillows/towels
* In essence, your small dog is allowed but should basically have his/her own travel kit and be able to abide by all of the above restrictions; certain other restrictions may also apply.
Catalina Express allows pets to travel free in a carrier or on leash with a muzzle. The Catalina Flyer (Newport Beach) does not allow pets on the boat.
Toll-Free: 800-668-5963 Local: 310-510-1010