Spend New Year's Eve on Catalina!
Click Here to BOOK Your New Year's Eve Celebration Package
Purchase this New Year's Eve Celebration Package for $629 total for two to dance the night away in Catalina's iconic Casino Ballroom. Get your reservations locked in place now for New Year's on the Island of Romance.
And guess what? We're giving one of these New Year's Eve Celebration Packages away! So enter our contest, too, and if you end up being the winner, we'll reimburse you for your New Year's Eve package purchase! Click the link below to enter the contest.
Click Here to Enter for a Chance to WIN a New Year's Eve Celebration Package
Sunday Fun-day! Come play with us... just $137.50/pp
Stretch out your weekend and come play with us.
This Sunday night package includes:
- One night lodging for Two (a Sunday night between November 9, 2014 - March 29, 2015)
- Round-trip boat transportation for Two via Catalina Express
- Two 2-hour mountain bike rentals
- Wrigley Memorial & Botanic Gardens admission for Two
- Catalina Island Museum admission for Two
- Just $137.50 per person - double occupancy
- Add kids for just $49 each (no bike rentals included for the add-ons)
- Add $19.50 per person for a Monday through Thursday night arrival instead of a Sunday
Call to book this package: 310-510-1010.
$399 Weekender Package for Two:
This Weekender Package is $399 plus tax for two people (not each!) and includes:
- Two nights of lodging for Two (Friday and Saturday nights)
- Round-trip boat transportation for Two
- Option to add a third night for only $80 + tax
- Option to add a third person over age two for $99 (under two years is just $10)
- Call 310-510-1010 for more information and to book!
Not valid on holidays or certain special events. Based on advance reservations and availability. Double Occupancy. Other restrictions may apply
Mountain Bike Catalina's Interior:
This package starts at $499.50 for TWO (not each!) and includes:
- Three days/two nights lodging at Hermosa Hotel or Catalina Boat House Hotel
- Round-trip boat transportation for two
- Two mountain bike rentals, helmets, permits (4 hours)
- Morning shuttle 10 miles out of Avalon with bikes
- Unguided - you're out there on your own!!
- $499.50 for two midweek ($599.50 for two on weekends)
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - MUST CALL TO BOOK. 310-510-1010.
Based on advance reservations and availability. Double Occupancy. Other restrictions may apply.
Click here for the Volunteer Eco-Package >
We can also add on any of these tours to your reservation (and many others.... just ask!!):
Zipline Eco Tour FILLS UP QUICKLY!!
Soar 300' above the canyon floor @ speeds of over 40mph. 3,600' zip line comprised of 5 zip stations. Under 80 pounds rides tandem; maximum weight limit is 245 pounds. 2hrs.
Seasonal Pricing from $103 - $125 per person
Inland Motor Tour
Travel in a comfortable bus through 31 miles of the island's hard-to-access interior. Visit Fox habitat in Middle Ranch, Little Harbor on windward side, Wrigley horse ranch/vineyards & the Airport-in-the-Sky. 3.5 Hrs.
Spring 2014 Pricing $79 per person
Search Catalina’s coastal waters in a Rib Craft Wave Runner Boat, seeking dolphins and whales. The winter months bring may increase the possibility of spotting whales. For ages 10+ and not for expectant mothers or neck/back issues. 1 hr.
Spring 2014 Pricing $45 per person
Undersea Sub Tour
Sit 5' under the water in a climate-controlled semi-submersible and view Catalina's abundant marine life close up. You'll see our amazing kelp forests and more fish than you can imagine! NIGHTTIME tours are available seasonally - and are an amazing experience - please ask! Tour is approximately 45 minutes.
Spring 2014 Pricing $25 - $30 per person
Click here for Catalina Island Special Events>
To make a reservation please call:
Hermosa Hotel 800-668-6829 (or the Catalina Boat House Hotel 800-974-6835)
Catalina Island Special Events